Sunday, December 15, 2019

I am Indeed, Alive! + ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS


Well hello there! It's me, the author of this blog, who apparently has not seen fit to post anything for 3 months (whoops)...

It seems that #life can be a little obtrusive when it comes to ones writing and blogging plans. Like what do you mean I have to go to work and keep up with school and be a responsible adult??




But!! My time of suffering has ended! Finals are done, the semester is over!! LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!! 

Can anyone believe that we are already to Christmas! I mean, we have 10 days until Christmas!! wHat??! 

Is anyone else super excited?! I love Christmas shopping, and hot coco and snow and cookies and Christmas movies, and basically all that Christmassy stuff :)


Well, I don't have much to say in this particular post, but I thought I would pop in to let you all know that I am alive, and will hopefully be getting back into the swing of blogging! I will return with more Christmassy posts soon! Hope you're all doing amazing! xxx, B

Tell me what you are thinking in the comments! I love talking to you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bella! Good to hear from you again! I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Comments absolutely make my day!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just please make sure to keep it clean :)