Monday, December 23, 2019

The Best of the Hallmark Christmas Cringe!


I have found that one of the best things about Christmas time, is the hallmark movies. You know the kind. Bad acting, cringy moments, the same story line reused in every. single. movie. All of them usually have a slightly annoying little girl who is the daughter of the hero, or the niece of the heroine. It often involves a big city girl learning to appreciate small town values. There's usually a wood-chopping scene (you know the one I'm talking about XD). I don't know why, but I loooooove hallmark movies. They're fun, for the most part pretty clean, and who doesn't love to laugh at all the cringy, stupid moments that comes with every movie. 

As soon as December hits, one of the best way to spend a lazy evening is to binge hallmark Christmas movies with my mom and sister. So! I have made a list of my favorite Christmas hallmark movies so that you too, may binge the cringe!   


1.) The Holiday Calendar


This one is probably on of my top favorites. For one thing, the acting isn't that bad, and the terrible cringy moments are minimal, so it's a little more enjoyable ;) And it's just all around very sweet and happy. Also, for some reason the main character reminds me of myself. I mean, photographer who lives in a cute apartment? Yes, yes. I approve :) 

(Also the romance in this one is the adorablest) 



2.) The Knight Before Christmas


I loooooooove this one!! It's sweet, and adorable, and extremely quotable. "As you're people say, he did a number on your self esteem babe!"


And of course, you have your snow storm rescue, and your oh-so-overused "I slipped but its ok, cus the debonair hero caught me" 


And who could say no to such an awkwardly adorable medieval knight?



3.) The Princess Switch


Even though it's another one of your basic you-look-like-me-lets-switch-places story lines, this one is quite sweet and a very nice chill watch. All the lovely princessy, snowy kingdom, mistletoe-y vibes can be found here. 


And there you have it! So tell me! Do you like Hallmark Christmas movies? What are some of your favorites? Hope you're all well! xxx, Bella

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post!! My sister loves Hallmark movies, so we cringe through quite a few!! By the way, we nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award! https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2020/09/sunshine-blogger-award-2020.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post! By the way we nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award, https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2020/09/sunshine-blogger-award-2020.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments absolutely make my day!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just please make sure to keep it clean :)