Saturday, July 13, 2019

What do you Assume? Answers!

Hello again to the great Internet! Thank you to you lovely people who gave me some great assumptions! I am finally here to answer them! :)



Movie Critic's Assumptions...

You prefer to be outside than inside.


Definitely! I loooooove the outdoors!! When I can get out I love to hike, or just sit in the sun and enjoy being outside. 

Your favorite color is pink.

Close. I think my favorite color is yellow, and then purple, and then blue, and then pink. It is up there in the favorites :)


You are most comfortable with a camera in your hand.


100%! I hate going anywhere without my camera!!

You love to sing.

Ooh spot on with this one! I love singing so much! It's actually pretty uncommon for me to ever not have music playing, and driving is the best because I get long periods of time when I can sing as much as I want ;) 


Catie's Assumptions...

Yours Myers-Briggs personality type is INFP.


I'm actually not completely sure what my exact Myers Briggs personality is, but I think I'm INFJ :)

Lucy Maud Montgomery is one of your tip-top favorite authors.


Yes! I loooooove L.M. Montgomery! Her books are just so beautiful and sweet and just such perfection!! (especially The Blue Castle!! If you haven't read it, you need to!)

You are 5 feet and 3 or 4 inches tall.

Very, very close! I am 5 Feet and 5 inches tall :D

Your most read genres are classic literature, fantasy, & historical fiction.



I read mostly Historical Fiction, but also quite a bit of Fantasy and Classic Lit. I didn't used to be a huge Fantasy fan, but I've slowly been getting into that more recently, and I enjoy classic literature but sometimes I have a harder time getting through it because of the old language.   

You like kittens.


I loooooove kittens!! ^.^

You are 19 years old.



Ah, am I though? The world will never know... ;)

You enjoy watching period dramas.


Indeed! Indubitably! Anything Period Drama is quite my cup of tea! 

You love Winnie the Pooh.


Aww Winnie the Pooh is my childhood! I will always love Winnie the Pooh!

You like the Broadway musical "Newsies".


I actually have never seen the Broadway version, but I would like to! I've watched the Disney version, and while it's not the worlds most amazing movie, I do enjoy it. The dancing is fun, and there's nothing wrong with a room full of dancing newsies ;)


And there you have it!! Thank you for questions peeps!! I'm sorry that I've been so inactive lately!! I'm going to try and get on a better schedule soon! Hope you all have a fabulous day!! xxxx, B

4 comments:

  1. It was fun to get to know you better, Bella! I'm glad that I got a few right. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the assumptions! You guessed pretty well!! :D

      Delete
  2. So fun!!! Yes, I have read The Blue Castle, twice so far! It is my second favorite of LMM's books, right after Rilla of Ingleside. (Have you read Rilla of Ingleside?)

    What are your favorite Period Dramas?

    Catie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catie!

      Rilla of Ingleside is amaaaaaazing!! Seriously all the heart eyes for that book!! <3 <3

      Ooh I have so many! Pride and Prejudice (1995 version), Emma (2009 version), Wives and Daughters, Cranford, Larkrise to Candleford, Sense and Sensibility and so many others! :)

      Delete

Comments absolutely make my day!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just please make sure to keep it clean :)