Thursday, February 7, 2019

Isn't it Romantic? :: Lovely Blog Party Kickoff!


Well, my dear ladies, (and gents, should there happen to be a few of you) it is February. The month where you are either in love, or are suffering from a lonely heart. No matter which category you find yourself in, we all do enjoy fantasizing about romance. And perhaps, you will happen to meet a very dashing young man sometime in the near future. And should this occur, you first question may come in the words of young Amy March. "Oh Jo, is he very romantic?!"

Everybody has their little things and gestures that they consider to be "romantic" and thanks to Cordy, I get to fill out a tag entirely based on romantic stereotypes! This is my first post that I'm contributing to Cordy's Lovely Blog Party, which runs for all of February, and I'm super excited to be participating! Hope over and give her positively delightful blog a look, if you haven't already! Do join in the festivities!

So without further ado, the tag! (also a heads up, I plan to use as many adorable couple photos as I possibly can because it satisfies my inner romantic, so be prepared for lots of gross, mushy love and all the great junk ;))

Isn't it romantic to be serenaded?


Well, I suppose it depends on the situation of the serenading. If he was outside your window in the middle of the night and singing for the world to hear, then no. You may go away Sir. Take yourself and your creepiness else where. Good Day to you.

But! Were the serenading to take place when maybe the two of you were hanging out, and he should happen to have a guitar handy, then I think it would be super sweet if he managed to pull it off in a not-so-awkward way. 

Isn't it romantic to have pet names for each other?


Um YES!! I looove when couples have pet names. I think its the cutest thing!

Isn't it romantic if he wants you to look him in the eye?


THIS. Like 100% yes. It means he wants your attention and he really wants you to listen to what he's saying.

Isn't it romantic to be carried across the threshold?



Aww yeeeeah. It's such a lovely tradition and my future husband better do this ^.^

Isn't it romantic to receive flowers and chocolates?


I think its so sweet when guys go out of their way to bring you chocolate and flower. Also it's chocolate, so like why not?(also I think its adorable when he brings you just a single flower, instead of a massive bouquet) 

Isn't it romantic to get caught in the rain?


Um like Yes Please!! I've always thought that would be so fun and romantic (bonus points if he'll jump in puddles with you and maybe dance)

Isn't it romantic to dance?



*Sighs* I looooooove to dance, and if my future man can dance it would be a dream come true, so yes :)

Isn't it romantic if he asks for your parent's permission to marry you?


This would honestly be the best, because it means he respects your parents opinion and that their approval means a lot to him, and you have to have that in a man. I'd probably even hope that he would ask my parents permission to date me. 

Isn't it romantic to be rescued?


Of course! As long as it's not too dire of a situation, because then there would be chance of tears, and I look like a tomato when I cry, so we may want to avoid that. Unless he is very good at comforting you, then we may just have to risk the tears ;)

Isn't it romantic to stargaze?



I've always wanted to do this, especially on the trampoline with a billion pillows, because then when you are done stargazing, you can have a pillow fight!

And we have come to the end. I must say, that this very much satisfied my inner hopeless romantic. What do you think of each romantic stereotype? Which is your favorite? I'd love to hear what you have to say in the comments! Let me know what y'all are thinkin! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments absolutely make my day!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just please make sure to keep it clean :)