Wednesday, January 9, 2019

In Which I Begin a New Venture

And so it begins! It's January, the beginning of 2019, and hopefully, the beginning of a new venture! I've been thinking about starting this blog for awhile now, and what better time to start it than the New Year! 


I suppose I should begin by introducing myself. My name is Bella, and I'm a photographer, a fan girl, a writer, a social introvert, and a great many other things that would take far to long to list. I love Jesus, and hope to show him in my work, writing and everyday life. 

I can be a bit crazy at times, and I probably use too many gifs. I'm a bit low key obsessed with Downton Abbey and Period Dramas in general. Chai tea lattes and coffee shops make me very happy. I probably listen to too much music, I kinda have it playing all day, everyday. *shrugs* ;) 

All things videography and photography are my passion, so you will be seeing quite a bit of it. Hopefully this blog will be a spring board for sharing my work. I aspire to someday create films, but for now, I think sharing on this blog will be quite satisfactory. At the moment, I have no professional camera *sad sigh* so I make do with my iphone. But someday, my friends! 

If you wish to know a little more about this crazy authoress, I shall direct you to the 'Tis Meself! page :)

I guess now I have to hit that orange publish button. So here we go! Aesthete Journals becomes a real blog! I'm so happy you are here and I do hope you stick around for the ride!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bella!
    Just found your blog! Looks like we might have a few things in common! Welcome to the blogosphere! I started a blog a year ago and it has been an AMAZING experience for me! Blogging is so much fun!
    ~Brooklyne
    bensshowersofblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooklyne!! Thank you so much for being my first comment!! I'm so glad you're here!

      That's awesome! I will have to check your blog out! :D Glad to hear it, I'm really excited to get started!

      Thank you Lovely, your comment made my day! :D

      Delete
  2. Hello Bella : ) Welcome to Blogger! There is no such thing as low key obsessed with Downton Abbey or period dramas either! I love both 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivy!!

      Haha agreed!! One can never have too much of either ;)

      Delete
    2. Are you excited for the new Downton Abbey movie this summer?? I can’t believe I haven’t posted the trailer yet!

      Delete
    3. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the movie!!!! Wait, the trailer is OUT!?! *freaks out*

      (suffice to say, I am elated about the whole thing ;))

      Delete
    4. I’ll post it on my site tomorrow! I’m so excited too!

      Delete
  3. Hello Bella!! And Welcome to the Blogging world! :D I believe you shall find many kindred spirits here.
    All of your photography is beautiful, by the way! I love it! :)
    Welcome again!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anna!!! Thank you so much! I believe I shall indeed :)

      Awwwww wow that means so much!!! Thank you sweet girl!! :) <3

      Thank you for your sweet comment Anna!! <3

      Delete

Comments absolutely make my day!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just please make sure to keep it clean :)